DISCLOSURE-By clicking on any Amazon ads, or our Amazon store, we may earn a small commission as an affiliate advertiser for amazon, at no extra cost to you,
Last Updated on
Names of Deputies Released DEPUTY-INVOLVED FATAL SHOOTING INVESTIGATED IN POMPANO BEACH
Names of Deputies Released
Names of Deputies Released;
BSO Case Number: 11-16-09-002440 (Updated)
- PIO Number: 16-10-4 (16-9-7)
- Date: September 9, 2016
- Time: 9:56 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 320 N.W. 14 St., Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Deputies: 1. Zachary Hasson, 22, male, date of hire 2/23/2015
2. Andre Landells, 26, male, date of hire 8/10/2015
- Gregory Frazier, 55, 11/11/60, male, 320 N.W. 14 St., Pompano Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement continues to investigate the fatal deputy-involved shooting that occurred the night of September 9 in Pompano Beach.
Just before 10 p.m. deputies were dispatched to 320 N.W. 14 St. regarding a domestic disturbance call involving a man armed with a knife.
When deputies arrived, someone in the house directed them to the backyard where they encountered Gregory Frazier who produced a knife. Deputy Zachary Hasson and Deputy Andre Landells fired their weapons.
Pompano Beach Fire Rescue responded and pronounced Frazier dead at the scene.
Both deputies remain on administrative leave.
Posted At: 10/04/2016 04:16 PM